From: Hung Dang <hungptit@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] compiz-fusion [SOLVED]
Date: Sun, 30 May 2010 02:54:20
1 Thanks a lot. After I set windowmanager to compiz everything seems to be
2 OK now.
3
4 Hung
5
6 On 05/29/10 06:58, Ngoc Nguyen Bao wrote:
7 > On Sat, May 29, 2010 at 4:14 PM, Hung Dang <hungptit@×××××.com> wrote:
8 >
9 >> Hi all,
10 >>
11 >> I try to set up compiz-fussion with GNOME desktop using information from
12 >> wiki page ( http://en.gentoo-wiki.com/wiki/Compiz-Fusion). Compiz seems to
13 >> work , however, I experience the rendering problem and the title bar of
14 >> opened applications are missing. I am using compiz version 0.8.6.
15 >> Any suggestion would be appreciated.
16 >>
17 >> Thanks in advance
18 >> Hung
22 > Did you set 'window decorator' to 'gtk-window-decorator --replace' or
23 > 'emerald --replace' in compiz?