From: Alexander Skwar <listen@×××××××××××××××.name>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: [OT] ReiserFS: dm-6: warning: vs-13070: reiserfs_read_locked_inode: i/o failure occurred trying to find stat data
Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2006 16:13:22
1 · darren kirby <bulliver@×××××××××××.org>:
2
3 > I wouldn't panic yet. Just unmount the partition (if you can tell which one)
4 > and reiserfsck it as the log suggests. If you cannot tell which partition
5 > edit fstab to check all your partition (1 for '/', 2 for all others) and
6 > reboot.
7 >
8 > Check out:
9 > man reiserfsck
10 > man debugreiserfs
11 >
12 > for more info.
13 >
14 > And if you are concerned about HDD health then install smartmontools if your
15 > drive is SMART capable. Most modern drives are...
16
17 Well, I found out which logical volume this was and copied all the stuff
18 to a new LV/fs.
19