From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Pocket sneaks back
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2020 21:08:19
1 Ian Zimmerman wrote:
2 > After the latest stable firefox upgrade to version 68.6 I again started
3 > seeing DNS queries for Pocket related domains. I found this in
4 > prefs.js:
5 >
6 > user_pref("browser.newtabpage.activity-stream.section.highlights.includePocket", true);
7 >
8 > I am not sure if this setting was new with this version or if firefox
9 > just started acting on it now, but in any case I am adding it to my
10 > user.js with a value of false, right now.
13 I admit I don't know what these are for but I went to look at mine.  I
14 also found this which is a little different than the one you posted but
15 still pocket related.
16
17 services.sync.prefs.sync.browser.newtabpage.activity-stream.section.highlights.includePocket
18
19 I run unstable here but mine is set to true for that one as well.
20
21 Dale
22