From: "Arthur Țițeică" <arthur@×××××××××××××.ro>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Cc: Alan Mackenzie <acm@×××.de>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] [OT] Tux AWOL
Date: Wed, 17 May 2017 16:39:33
1 În ziua de duminică, 14 mai 2017, la 12:50:43 EEST, Alan Mackenzie a scris:
2 > Something strange happened when I installed the 4.11.0 sources - all the
3 > options were initialised to what they were in my 4.9.16 running kernel.
4 > This saved me a lot of time.
5
6 I've seen it gets the defaults from /boot/config* files if it can't find a
7 local .config.
8
9 I had the opposite problem the other day... I wanted to start with a fresh
10 .config and had to find out how it gets the current config automatically.