From: Jacques Montier <jmontier@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: bash upgrading problem
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2019 18:41:59
1 Le lun. 21 janv. 2019 à 19:19, Jack <ostroffjh@×××××××××××××××××.net> a
2 écrit :
5 > I have a suspicion that this really might be sandbox related.
6 > /dev/fd/whatever are all in the live system, and if I understand
7 > correctly, emerge works within the sandbox, so you should not be able
8 > to get at those files (certainly not write to them, but it isn't clear
9 > what the ebuild is trying to do there.)
10 >
11 > However, if you are running the emerge (please do clarify that your are
12 > trying to emerge bash, not just manually build it) as root, I don't see
13 > any reason it should try to use sudo for anything.
14 >
15 > Just for a change, try logging in as root, not doing su, and see if the
16 > emerge works.
17 >
18 > Jack
21 Jack,
22 - I don't manually build bash. Just : #emerge bash
23 - CTRL+Alt+F1 to get out of X and go to TTY1
24 - logged as root with the root password
25 - emerge bash stops at password required.
28 Jacques