From: Dale <dalek1967@×××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Is GWN dead?
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2008 09:10:00
1 Thufir wrote:
2 > On Fri, 11 Jan 2008 13:17:11 +0000, Qian Qiao wrote:
6 >> I'm sorry this goes OT Dale, but unfortunately, my mail client cannot
7 >> render html messages properly, and I trust a lot of people on the list
8 >> have the same problem. If would be nice if you can post in plain text,
9 >> at least in this list.
13 > Ditto, thanks for saying it.
16 > -Thufir
20 Well actually it was pointed out, I think in another thread on this,
21 that it was sending it both in plain text and HTML. That way your email
22 client could pick n choose which one it wants to show you. Sort of
23 leaves it up to you then. ;-) I like HTML myself. :D
24
25 It should be set to text only now tho, which is what I thought it was
26 all the time since I set it that way ages ago.
27
28 Your welcome.
29
30 Dale