From: Dr Rainer Woitok <rainer.woitok@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Footer line with LibreOffice's Calc?
Date: Sat, 09 Apr 2022 15:36:58
1 Greetings,
2
3 are there any LibreOffice Calc experts on this list?
4
5 I have some "*.xlsx" files which were created with Excel under Windows.
6 These feature a "footer" line, which for instance compute the sums for
7 various columns. If you use Excel under Windows and insert a new row
8 before this footer line, the sum in the footer line will be updated acc-
9 ordingly. Using "Calc" this line is a normal line, and inserting anoth-
10 er line before it does NOT adjust the row numbers in its formulas.
11
12 Googling for "libreoffice calc footer" pointed me to clicking on "Head-
13 ers and Footers" in the "Insert" pulldown menu. However, this is greyed
14 out. Do I need special USE flags to activate that? Or are ther other
15 methods to update the formulas in a row when another row is inserted be-
16 fore it?
17
18 Any help appreciated :-)
19