From: Grant <emailgrant@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Gentoo on a Dell XPS 13 Ultrabook
Date: Fri, 02 Mar 2012 23:40:40
1 >> I just received the new Dell XPS 13 Ultrabook and I'm trying to
2 >> install Gentoo but I can't get install-amd64-minimal-20120223.iso to
3 >> boot via a USB key.
4 >
5 > Have you tested your boot USB keys on another machine?
6
7 Gentoo is installed but I can't get my USB->ethernet adapter to bring
8 up an eth0 (or any other) interface. It works if I boot the Kubuntu
9 USB key. I've definitely built the correct driver into the kernel
10 (mcs7380). I'm going through an emerge world right now to bring
11 everything up to date. Is there anything else I might need to do?
12
13 - Grant