From: walt <w41ter@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: mesa 9.1.2.r1 fails to build
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2013 00:40:39
1 On 06/13/2013 02:44 PM, Walter Dnes wrote:
2 > I'm on a new Dell i5 machine, stable, straight amd64 profile. I tried
3 > makeopts -j1 in depseration; doesn't help. The gzipped buildlog is
4 > attached.
5
6 The problem isn't obvious to me, but in the past I've seen strange linking
7 errors happen when the ebuild (for some strange reason) uses the headers
8 in /usr/include (from the previous version of the package) instead of the
9 headers in the new source code. No idea why.
10
11 Anyway, you could try removing your current mesa installation (after using
12 quickpkg, of course) and then trying the emerge again.