From: Massimiliano Ziccardi <massimiliano.ziccardi@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Network problem with linux server
Date: Mon, 07 Nov 2011 11:35:57
1 You are totally right: I'm not using gentoo, but I'm serching for help and
2 gentoo's mailing list is the most technical one: I'm truly sorry for the OT.
3
4 Just some hint about what could be wrong or some command to launch to
5 understand what's wrong would be great: I'm getting crazy!!
6
7 My distribution is CENTOS but couldn't get much help there, so I tried here.
8
9 Thanks a lot!
10
11 Massimiliano