From: covici@××××××××××.com
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] rsnapshot - crontab?
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2013 15:31:21
1 Tanstaafl <tanstaafl@×××××××××××.org> wrote:
2
3 > Would anyone who is using rsnapshot be willing to share their crontab
4 > entries?
5 >
6 > I'm especially interested in how best to test for the
7 > existence/availability of a remotely mounted filesystem, and run the
8 > backup if it exists and abort if it doesn't.
9
10 I don't run rsnapshot directly from cron, but shell scripts for hourly,
11 daily, etc., where I can test return codes from mount, etc. all I want.
14 Your life is like a penny. You're going to lose it. The question is:
15 How do
16 you spend it?
17
18 John Covici