From: Walter Dnes <waltdnes@××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Mutt emerge USE flags for novice
Date: Sun, 22 Mar 2015 11:46:01
1 On Sat, Mar 21, 2015 at 02:09:57PM -0400, German wrote
2
3 > Thank you, but are there anyone around who uses Mutt with gmail?
4
5 Depends on how you intend to use it. I run getmail to pull email off
6 Gmail (pop.gmail.com) via ssl on port 995. I.e. I treat Gmail like a
7 regular ISP popmail account. I also use mutt to send email (via ssmtp).
8 I have some ancient archived email in mbox format, so I build it with
9 "gpg mbox pop smime smtp ssl".
12 Walter Dnes <waltdnes@××××××××.org>
13 I don't run "desktop environments"; I run useful applications