From: Tanstaafl <tanstaafl@×××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] NFS & static ports - driving me crazy...
Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2013 20:25:41
1 Ok, my google-fu has failed me...
2
3 I've found a few sites that describe how to set static ports for NFS
4 mounting remote shares (I use iptables for both inbound AND outbound,
5 and it is the outbound I'm having trouble with).
6
7 This is for NFS CLIENT... I'm mounting NFS shares from my remote QNAP
8 NAS boxes.
9
10 I've tried specifying the ports in /etc/conf.d/nfs, and /etc
11 sysctl.conf, but I must be missing something, because every time I
12 reboot, some other port comes up being blocked when I try to mount the
13 shares...
14
15 Anyone? The references I've found are older, so maybe there is something
16 new I'm missing?
17
18 Thx...