From: Teresa and Dale <teendale@×××××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] how to determin CFLAGS used in a package emerge
Date: Mon, 22 May 2006 21:56:22
1 Richard Broersma Jr wrote:
2
3 >Is there are way to determine the CFLAGS options used to build/emerge a specific package?
4 >
5 >In my case, I am specifically looking to determine which CFLAG options where used to build the
6 >apcupsd package to determine if it has SNMP support built in or not?
7 >
8 >Any advice or tech docs is greatly appreciated.
9 >
10 >Regards,
11 >
12 >Richard
16 Add the -v option like this:
17
18 emerge -vp apcupsd
19
20 Should look something like this:
21
22 > root@smoker / # emerge -pv apcupsd
23 >
24 > These are the packages that I would merge, in order:
25 >
26 > Calculating dependencies ...done!
27 > [ebuild N ] sys-power/apcupsd-3.10.18-r1 +apache2 -cgi +doc
28 > +ncurses +nls -snmp -threads +usb 5,564 kB
29 >
30 > Total size of downloads: 5,564 kB
31 > root@smoker / #
34 man emerge for more info.