From: Nikos Chantziaras <realnc@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: OT: Noteworthy change in the way Chrome logs in
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2018 23:18:03
1 On 25/09/2018 00:09, Andrew Udvare wrote:
4 >> On Sep 24, 2018, at 10:20, Nikos Chantziaras <realnc@×××××.com> wrote:
5 >>
6 >> There is an option for this, actually. Go to:
7 >>
8 >> chrome://flags/#account-consistency
9 >>
10 >> and set it to "Disabled."
13 > Flags come and go and they are not intended for use by regular users. Based on the fact that the flag can be enabled automatically via random field testing, I assume the flag will disappear soon in the future, and the feature will be on. This is the price of using Chrome unfortunately.
14
15 It's not like there's a shortage of browsers. For now, the flags works
16 perfectly. If it stops working, well, let's just say I'm not married to
17 Google.