From: Dex Conner <cantcuckthis@××××××××××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] How to only recompile git ebuild without fetching any sources?
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2022 05:40:10
1 On 22/04/10 11:14PM, Marco Rebhan wrote:
2 > On Sunday, 10 April 2022 23:06:52 CEST Dex Conner wrote:
3 > > I have a 9999 ebuild with EGIT_REPO_URI option set and whenever I do
4 > > emerge -av <package> it tries to fetch sources again. Is there a way
5 > > for me to only recompile without any source update?
6 >
7 > Hi Dex,
8 >
9 > Setting EVCS_OFFLINE=1 should work. There's some documentation on that
10 > variable here:
11 > https://devmanual.gentoo.org/eclass-reference/git-r3.eclass/index.html
12 >
13 > -Marco
14
15 Thank you! Is there maybe a way to set this with emerge / something else
16 on a case by case basis without editing the ebuild each time?