From: Alexey Eschenko <skobkin-ru@××.ru>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Policykit problems (blueman, nm-applet, USB mount, etc) after some update
Date: Wed, 07 Nov 2018 13:56:50
1 Still no answers from anyone :)
2
3 Also I've encountered other problem when ran gparted-pkexec:
4
5 > $ gparted-pkexec
6 > ==== AUTHENTICATING FOR org.gentoo.pkexec.gparted ====
7 > Authentication is required to run the GParted Partition Editor
8 > Authenticating as: root
9 > Password:
10 > polkit-agent-helper-1: error response to PolicyKit daemon:
11 > GDBus.Error:org.freedesktop.PolicyKit1.Error.Failed: No session for cookie
12 > ==== AUTHENTICATION FAILED ====
13 > Error executing command as another user: Not authorized
14 >
15 > This incident has been reported.
16
17 It can probably be related to this problem:
18 https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/polkit/polkit/issues/17
19
20 Maybe I need to post the issue to the Gentoo Bugzilla? Is it appropriate
21 for this kind of problems?
22