From: JimD <Jim@×××××××××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] can gnome use prelink?
Date: Tue, 09 May 2006 17:12:40
1 wu chuanwen wrote:
2 > 2006/5/7, JimD <Jim@×××××××××××××××××.org>:
3
4 >> hdparm -Tt /dev/hda
5 >
6 > Sorry!But i just don't know what you mean by this?
7 > I expect your reply!
8 > Thanks again!
9
10 I meant I want you to run the command above and send the output. The
11 last parameter /dev/hda refers to the drive where you have Gentoo
12 insalled. The drive/device path that you put in /etc/fstab. For
13 example, if your 40 GB drive is the primary master, it would be
14 /dev/hda. It it were the primary slave it would be /dev/hdb, etc. If
15 the drive is an SATA drive it would be /dev/sda..
16
17 If you still do not understand, send me the contents of the file
18 /etc/fstab and I will show you what command to run.
19
20 Jim
21 --
23 There's no place like 127.0.0.1