From: Andy Mender <andymenderunix@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Recommend a good replacement for XFCE?
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2016 21:42:26
1 Dear Grant,
2
3 I would sincerely second Openbox + tint2.
4 That's my all times favourite. Bear in mind that the stable
5 tint2wizard/conf doesn't handle the Launcher properly.
6 For that you need to emerge tint2 with the testing "~amd64" flag :).
7 There are some additional goodies in the more modern tint2 panel, too.
8
9 Best regards,
10 Andy
11