From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] kde , subversion and portable media
Date: Fri, 06 Feb 2015 20:33:51
1 Francisco Ares wrote:
2 > Hi,
3 >
4 > I use subversion for project files, KDE for desktop, KSVN as
5 > subversion interface.
6 >
7 > When updating work copies in a removable drive, the process "kded4"
8 > prevents the media removal.
9 >
10 > Is there anything I could do, besides manually killing the process?
11 >
12 > Thanks,
13 > Francisco
14
15 Just a thought. Is it possible that it is a bug? You may want to check
16 the KDE bug system and see if someone else is having the same issue. It
17 may even have a workaround or a specific version that is not affected.
18
19 Dale
20