From: Dan Farrell <dan@×××××××××.cx>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Is this drive toast--addendum
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2007 18:15:57
1 On Mon, 24 Sep 2007 20:38:45 -0700 (PDT)
2 maxim wexler <blissfix@×××××.com> wrote:
3
4 > Forgot to add: this all started when I made hda into
5 > hdb and vice versa by changing the jumpers on the two
6 > IDE drives in this particular PC and telling the BIOS
7 > to boot from the 2nd drive. And updating grub and
8 > fstab, of course.
11 changing the jumpers on the two drives? You generally don't have to
12 change drive jumpers to switch priority in the BIOS (or physically),
13 although it might be necessary in certain circumstances I guess.
14 --
15 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list