From: hydra <hydrapolic@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] runscript is deprecated; please use openrc-run instead
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2015 09:39:54
1 On Wed, Aug 26, 2015 at 11:30 AM, Mick <michaelkintzios@×××××.com> wrote:
2
3 > I've noticed this during booting:
4 >
5 > * runscript is deprecated; please use openrc-run instead.
6 > * Starting D-BUS system messagebus ...
7 > * start-stop-daemon: fopen `/var/run/dbus.pid': No such file or directory
8 > * Detaching to start `/usr/bin/dbus-daemon' ...
9 > [ ok ]
10 > * runscript is deprecated; please use openrc-run instead.
13 > Is this a warning of things to come, or should I change my settings
14 > somewhere?
15 >
16 > --
17 > Regards,
18 > Mick
21 The init script must be changed to use openrc-run, your action will be to
22 update dbus as usual. Or better, open a bug report so that the init script
23 will be updated.