From: Edwin Kapauni <edwinkapauni@×××××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: example tomcat app package
Date: Wed, 05 Jul 2006 08:05:40
1 Trenton Adams wrote:
2 > Hi guys,
3 >
4 > What should I use as a base example package for a java application
5 > running under tomcat? Also, should it be a webapp to be used with
6 [...]
7
8 As the only thing I am running under Tomcat is Cocoon-2.1.9 I would much
9 appreciate Cocoon as a sample application too. :-)
10 But, I know: It is too big and too complicated for a simple sample. :-(
11
12 IMHO the most simple sample for Tomcat is the
13 "Administration Web Application" [1] which is also quite useful for
14 setting up Cocoon and other applications.
18 [1]<http://apache.dns4.com/tomcat/tomcat-5/v5.5.17/bin/apache-tomcat-5.5.17-admin.tar.gz>
22 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list