From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] claws-mail HTML
Date: Mon, 03 Sep 2018 19:10:35
1 On Mon, 3 Sep 2018 19:25:55 +0000, jdm wrote:
2
3 > Does anyone know if claws-mail can read HTML?
4 >
5 > According to wiki enabling dillo use flag should work but this is no
6 > longer available.
7 >
8 > Any suggestions.
9 >
10 > I'm sure I used to be able to read HTML emails.
11
12 Dillo support went away a while ago but came back in the recent 3.17.0
13 release, as long as you set the dillo USE flag and enable the plugin in
14 the Claws configuration.
15
16 I see you are using 3.15.0 so if you want HTML support, you'll need to
17 add ~mail-client/claws-mail-3.17.0 to package.accept_keywords
21 Neil Bothwick
22
23 Always proofread carefully to see if you any words out.