From: Alecks Gates <alecks.g@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] systemd-197-r1 starts gdm-3.6.2
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2013 21:14:55
1 On Wed, Jan 30, 2013 at 2:22 PM, Stefan G. Weichinger <lists@×××××.at> wrote:
2 > Am 30.01.2013 20:22, schrieb Stefan G. Weichinger:
3 >
4 >> Put up the failed session of gdm here to keep the list uncluttered:
5 >>
6 >> https://dl.dropbox.com/u/24516209/gdm_problems.txt
7 >
8 > I am away from this system for now ... more tomorrow, thanks so far.
9 >
10 > Stefan
15 I switched to systemd not too long ago and I have the same issue as
16 well, at least it sounds the same -- Basically, I get a hanging GDM
17 after typing my password and logging in. I'm certainly no expert, but
18 I've enjoyed the rest of systemd so I've stuck with it and just use
19 startx to boot into Gnome3. I'll attatch some logs from /var/log/gdm.

:0.log application/octet-stream
:0-greeter.log application/octet-stream
:0-slave.log application/octet-stream