From: Alan McKinnon <alan.mckinnon@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Strange IPv6 behaviour
Date: Sat, 25 Mar 2017 11:43:48
1 On 25/03/2017 13:36, Alarig Le Lay wrote:
2 > Hi,
3 >
4 > On one of my machines, I have two public IPv6 from two different
5 > providers (one natively, another by VPN). I use ip -6 rule to make both
6 > pingable.
7 >
8 > I see some strange things on the native one. It stops responding from
9 > time to time. Here are some examples of mtr:
10 > https://paste.swordarmor.fr/raw/mXVT
13 Please don't use pastebins here. They go away after a short while, and
14 then yur post is useless in the archives to everyone else who finds it
15 in the future.
16
17 Your pastes are quite small, just attach them to them mail. That way
18 they last forever
21 Alan McKinnon
22 alan.mckinnon@×××××.com