From: "Corentin “Nado” Pazdera" <nado@××××××××××.be>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Portage hooks: Allow verbose output
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2018 05:59:40
1 August 21, 2018 11:52 PM, "Ben Mezger" <su@××××.nl (mailto:su@××××.nl?to=%22Ben%20Mezger%22%20<su@××××.nl>)> wrote:
2 Corentin,
3 Since I am running genkenel to do the compilation, I would like to see all the output coming from genkernel (and not the compilation itself).
4 Using ebegin/eend would require me to write the error/success messages myself, or not?
5 I see, ebegin/eend let you write a line of message at the ebegin, and will output any error.
6
7 So you won't be able to see normal output with it. You could redirect the output to a file also, otherwise I don't know.
8
9 Good luck
10 Corentin “Nado” Pazdera