From: Kevin O'Gorman <kogorman@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] gnucash pulls in firefox (when I already have firefox-bin)
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2008 02:41:31
1 On Thu, Jun 26, 2008 at 2:19 AM, Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk> wrote:
2
3 > On Thu, 26 Jun 2008 10:40:19 +0200, Alan McKinnon wrote:
4 >
5 > > This makes sense. What doesn't make sense is why does an accounting
6 > > package need to build against a rendering engine? I can't see the
7 > > connection
8 >
9 > The doc USE flag makes gnucash depend on gnucash-docs, which in turn
10 > depends on yelp. That's what requires the HTML engine.
11 >
12 > I'm getting OT here, but I just wonder if FF-bin couldn't export a set of
13 headers, as the kernels do.
17 Kevin O'Gorman, PhD