From: Dan Johansson <Dan.Johansson@×××.nu>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] [OT] gentoo-wiki.com
Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2008 09:56:39
1 Hi,
2
3 Is it only me or does someone else have problems with gentoo-wiki.com today?
4
5 Here's what I get back when I try to access gentoo-wiki.com
6 -----------------------------8<-------------------------------
7 ERROR
8 The requested URL could not be retrieved
9
10 While trying to retrieve the URL: http://gentoo-wiki.com/HOWTO_NFSv4
11
12 The following error was encountered:
13
14 * Unable to forward this request at this time.
15
16 This request could not be forwarded to the origin server or to any parent
17 caches. The most likely cause for this error is that:
18
19 * The cache administrator does not allow this cache to make direct
20 connections to origin servers, and
21 * All configured parent caches are currently unreachable.
22
23 Your cache administrator is root.
24 Generated Sat, 26 Apr 2008 09:53:00 GMT by none (squid/3.0.STABLE1)
26
27
28 --
29 Dan Johansson, <http://www.dmj.nu>
31 This message is printed on 100% recycled electrons!

smime.p7s application/pkcs7-signature