From: brettholcomb@×××××××××.net
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: Re: [gentoo-user] xorg.conf
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2005 11:58:09
1 Hmm, that I can' answer yet as I am still booting to runlevel 3 and then doing start x. I would assume that everthing gets run including local.start and then X gets started after all that.
2 >
3 > From: Jorge Almeida <jalmeida@××××××××××××.pt>
4 > Date: 2005/10/13 Thu AM 03:53:59 EDT
5 > To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
6 > Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] xorg.conf
7 >