From: "Valmor F. de Almeida" <val.gentoo@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] unable to login some websites using www-client/firefox-68.9.0
Date: Sun, 05 Jul 2020 16:36:29
1 Hello list:
2 I have emerged www-client/firefox-68.9.0 and I am able to log in to, say
3 google email accounts, etc. However at some other websites that require
4 username/password, I am not able to log in. I have cleared the cache,
5 deleted all cookies, etc. Still problematic. I don't get any errors upon
6 login. Just get straight back to the original site prompting for the
7 username and password.
8
9 Just checking on this list whether I used all USE flags correctly when
10 emerging firefox:
11 bindist, gmp-autoupdate, pulseaudio, screenshot, system-av1,
12 system-harfbuzz, system-icu, system-jpeg, system-libevent,
13 system-libvpx, system-sqlite, system-webp.
14
15 I only have two add-ons: flag and dark background loaded.
16
17 Inputs appreciated.
18 Thanks,
19 --