From: reQuiem23 <niklas.baumstark@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] localmount before fsck: e2fsck complaining
Date: Mon, 02 Feb 2009 13:03:39
1 Bugzilla from en.ABCD@×××××.com wrote:
2 >
46 hallo, thank you very much for the answer. i wouldn't now why checkfs should
47 have been in CONFIG_PROTECT, because i have never touched it, but it is true
48 that i had to update my openrc/baselayout. when i remove checkfs, though, it
49 would not solve the problem of localmount being run before fsck, would it?
50 the mounted /home part could still not be scanned, i suppose. am i wrong
51 here?
52
53 Greetings,
54 Niklas
57 Sent from the gentoo-user mailing list archive at Nabble.com.