From: Liviu Andronic <landronimirc@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] [Slightly OT] ext3 for Windows XP/Vista?
Date: Mon, 04 Feb 2008 07:33:19
1 On 2/3/08, Mark Knecht <markknecht@×××××.com> wrote:
2 > With an eye toward sharing some directories on my Gentoo machines with
3 > either Windows machines across my network or just making ext3
4 > partitions available when I'm forced to dual boot and find I want
5 > something for my trip to the dark side I'm wondering if there are any
6 > 'better' ext2/3 drivers for Windows XP and Vista?
7
8 This will not give you information much different to that already
9 presented, but could still take a look here [1].
10
11 Liviu
12
13 [1] http://gentoo-wiki.com/HOWTO_Lightweight_package_selection_(using_Xfce_and_suitable_for_office_usage)#Choosing_the_filesystem