From: Mick <michaelkintzios@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Still struggling with starting X and enlightenment desktop
Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2017 17:56:50
1 On Sunday 26 Mar 2017 11:32:20 Alan McKinnon wrote:
2 > On 26/03/2017 01:24, Mick wrote:
3
4 > > Either way, if I were to start enlightenment with startx and skip using a
5 > > DM altogether, is there a way of starting enlightenment and ensuring it
6 > > has the appropriate access rights to run udisks2 and OpenGL?
7 >
8 > You'll probably get better answers over at the enlightenment user list.
9 > Now many folks here use e, I know I stopped years ago
10
11 Thanks Alan, I've posted on enlightenment M/L and hopefully someone will chime
12 in there:
13
14 https://sourceforge.net/p/enlightenment/mailman/message/35750318/
17 Regards,