From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Adobe flash warning and tree
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 2016 05:27:51
1 Howdy,
2
3 I keep getting a warning that Flash needs to be upgraded. I went to
4 packages.g.o and there doesn't seem to be a newer version than what I
5 have. What gives? I'd upgrade if there was one available but there
6 isn't or I can't find it one. I found a bug report on the version I
7 have installed so they know there is a issue but not sure what is going
8 on in the background.
9
10 Is there a alternative to flash? Last I read on this there are but they
11 have issues. Are they any better today than they was a little while back?
12
13 Also, is there a way to disable this warning? I know about it but I
14 can't do anything about it either. It's just a annoyance right now.
15
16 Thanks.
17
18 Dale