From: Alan McKinnon <alan.mckinnon@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: installation failure
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2015 13:37:25
1 On 17/08/2015 15:03, jfmxl wrote:
2 > It's pretty clear that you what you think I need to know about gentoo is
3 > that its not for me because I don;t know what I'm doing and cannot think
4 > logically ... Ill give it another shot, but I won't stick around on this
5 > damn list any longer.
8 No, that's not it. Almost the exact opposite actually.
9
10 You do appear to know what you are doing. Someone who didn't would have
11 worded the first mail very differently. I wrote what I wrote so you
12 would have a clearer picture of how to read the docs - they will not
13 hold your hand, instead they will tell you what you need to know so you
14 can figure out your next step.
15
16 Perhaps you got frustrated with the install and are now just a tad touchy?
19 >> All of which highlights something you need to know about Gentoo: arund
20 >> here, we start by assuming you know what you are doing mostly and can
21 >> think logically.
26 Alan McKinnon
27 alan.mckinnon@×××××.com