From: Teresa and Dale <teendale@×××××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] GCC 4.1.1 Problems
Date: Sun, 28 May 2006 23:43:14
1 Bo Ørsted Andresen wrote:
2
3 >Monday 29 May 2006 01:11 skrev Teresa and Dale:
6 >>Well, if they corrupt things, I can see why they are free. That really
7 >>sucks but I guess you are stuck with crossing your fingers and hoping it
8 >>will be a good file.
12 >Well, that's what the digest verification is for, right. It ensures that he
13 >will know if a file is (or may be) corrupted... :)
18 It's just a shame that he has to use that one or pay extra to get a good
19 mirror so he doesn't have to worry about it to begin with. At least
20 this makes it harder for the hackers to get us though.
21
22 Dale
23 :-)
26 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list