From: Michael Mol <mikemol@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: Gentoo install script
Date: Mon, 02 Jul 2012 00:31:11
1 On Wed, Jun 27, 2012 at 10:13 PM, Michael Mol <mikemol@×××××.com> wrote:
2 > Very rough, and very much a works-for-me thing, but I thought I'd share.
3 >
4 > https://github.com/mikemol/gentoo-install
5 >
6 > I wrote it to ease the pain of the "install-configure-build" cycle I
7 > was going through to figure out what was breaking glibc.
8
9 Just a bit of a followup. I've got most of the bugs worked out, and
10 I'm very pleased with it. I've used it to get through most of the
11 install sequence for inara, and it's currently on package 113/158 of
12 its second pass of 'emerge -e @world'.
13
14 If anyone else gets around to trying it, let me know. :)
17 :wq