From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Squirrelmail in a new slot?
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2006 15:47:14
1 On Mon, 18 Dec 2006 06:44:45 -0800, Grant wrote:
2
3 > I have squirrelmail-1.4.8 installed and working on my server, and
4 > portage wants to install 1.4.9a in a new slot. How will the slots
5 > work in this context?
6
7 Do you have the vhosts USE flag set? If so, after emerging the new
8 version you'll have to use webapp-config to update it on each (virtual)
9 host running it. When all are updated ot the later version (webapp-config
10 --list-unused-installs will show you) you can emerge --prune the older
11 instances.
15 Neil Bothwick
16
17 Aw, mom, you act like I'm not even wearing a bungee cord!