From: Eliezer Croitoru <eliezer@×××××××××.il>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] minimal web server
Date: Sat, 05 May 2012 15:32:48
1 On 05/05/2012 05:39, James wrote:
2 > Hello,
3 >
4 > Backing up routers, I have an option I can
5 > issue from the a router:
6 >
7 > #copy running-config [http | https]<url>
8 >
9 > so if my laptop is running some minimal web
10 > server (suggestions are most welcome)
11 >
12 > and I have local IP connectivity (say
13 > both on a 10.10.10.x network,
14 >
15 > The I could just issue this command?
16 >
17 > copy running-config http://10.10.10.<laptop web server IP>
18 >
19 > It should work and it's simple. What would be
20 > some recommendations as to which minimal web server
21 > I could run on a laptop (simple and small) to
22 > just backup various router configs to?
26 > James
27 >
28 how about small ftp server instead http\https server?
29
30 Eliezer
31 --
32 Eliezer Croitoru
33 https://www1.ngtech.co.il
34 IT consulting for Nonprofit organizations
35 eliezer <at> ngtech.co.il