From: Javier Payno <gentoo@×××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Cc: Paul <gentoo@××××××××××××.com>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] kmail delete problem
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2006 10:49:02
1 Hi
2
3 Have you read this thread? "[gentoo-user] Duplicate mouse clicks??"
4
5 El Martes, 31 de Enero de 2006 11:20, Paul escribió:
6 > Hi all,
7 > I am using kmail version 1.8.3 using KDE 3.4.3 and am experiencing multiple
8 > deletes. I click on the waste bin icon to delete the current read message
9 > and read the next one. Sometime I miss reading a message because 2 have
10 > been deleted instead of 1. This happens quite often, also sometimes when I
11 > select a message to read a duplicate copy appears in a new window.
12 > Is anybody else having this sort of problem?
13 > Has anybody been able to fix this?
14 > Any help would be appreciated.
15 > Paul
16 > --
17 > This message has been sent using kmail with gentoo linux
18
19 Re: [gentoo-user] Duplicate mouse clicks??(nearly resolved)
20 De:
21 Paul <gentoo@××××××××××××.com> (appjaws)
22 Para:
23 gentoo-user@l.g.o