From: Dale <dalek1967@×××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] DVD and large files
Date: Fri, 04 Jul 2008 08:01:06
1 Dirk Heinrichs wrote:
2 > Am Freitag, 4. Juli 2008 schrieb Dale:
5 >> After getting the mailing list working I did some techy shopping. I got
6 >> me a new DVD burner and k3b does not like large files. I used Kbackup
7 >> to create a tarball of my data. K3b gives me a error saying the file is
8 >> to large.
11 > Is that the exact error message?
12 >
13 > Bye...
14 >
15 > Dirk
18 Hi,
19
20 I put the debug "stuff" in the reply to Sebastian's email. From the way
21 I understood the error, it could not handle a file larger than 2Gbs.
22 May be reading it wrong tho.
23
24 Got another test in the works at the moment. Hope it will work.
25
26 Dale
27
29 --