From: "Remco Rijnders" <remco@×××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] thunderbird - 78.6.0 disable line wrap
Date: Sat, 02 Jan 2021 09:56:07
1 On Fri, Jan 01, 2021 at 09:40:59PM -0700, thelma wrote in
2 <4047b613-de75-3eeb-46cf-df4895577195@×××××××××××.com>:
3 >I was using old version of thunderbird and line wrap was in "Option"
4 >menu; but in new version "line wrap On/Off" disappeared.
5 >
6 >How to disable line wrap?
7
8 They make this really impossible to find... Anyways, go to the menu Edit -->
9 Preferences, then scroll down go to the bottom option in the window that shows
10 "Config Editor...". Click to accept the risk and void your warranty. In the
11 search bar, enter "wrap". I think the settings you'll want are
12 mail.wrap_long_lines and/or plain_text.wrap_long_lines. Double click to change
13 the values. The changed settings should take effect immediately.
14
15 I hope this helps.
16
17 Kind regards,