From: Mike Williams <mike@××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] subversion 1.4.x still 'unstable'
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2006 10:32:46
1 On Friday 10 November 2006 05:09, Daevid Vincent wrote:
2 > The problem I'm running into is that I use the TortoiseSVN 1.4.x on my
3 > winXP box which is mounting via samba my SVN checkout on the linux box.
4 > That has 1.3.1 on it. When I try to do any svn commands from the command
5 > line on linux, it tells me my version is too old.
6
7 Why don't you just checkout a fresh copy on your XP box?
8 It's not like you can't work on two different working copies at the same time.
11 Mike Williams
12 --
13 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list