From: Arnau Bria <arnau@×××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] emerge -uDpvt world & kdelibs
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2006 21:15:35
1 El Wed, 15 Nov 2006 18:26:07 +0100
2 Bo Ørsted Andresen dijo:
3
4 > On Wednesday 15 November 2006 17:53, Arnau Bria wrote:
5 [...]
6 > > What else could I provide to solve my problem?
7 >
8 > Do you have kdelibs-3.5.5-r5 in any overlay? Like say the xeffects overlay?
9 You're right...
10 Maybe, if I provided it from the beginning...
11 (from eix output)
12 [1] /usr/portage/local/layman/xeffects
13
14 > Then maybe you need to sync that overlay. If it's in another overlay then it
15 > probably needs to be stabilised or temporarily added to
16 > /etc/portage/package.keywords.
17
18 I OP, I only said that I installed beryl, assuming that people who answer will
19 know that it needs an overlay... My fault. Really sorry for that.
20
21 Gonna read some doc about overlays, and If I still have problems with that,
22 I'll update this threat.
23
24 Many thanks for your help.
27 > --