From: Konstantinos Agouros <elwood@×××××××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] problem with gentoo-sources on sparc32-platform
Date: Sun, 02 Sep 2007 10:12:23
1 Hi,
2
3 I built a 2.6.22-r5 kernel on a sparc32-platform. However elftoaout
4 refuses to convert this with the message 'wrong elf version'.
5
6 File on the kernel gives me:
7
8 vmlinux: ELF 32-bit MSB relocatable, SPARC, version 1 (SYSV), not stripped
9
10 So I guess elftoaout is right since the kernel is not statically linked.
11 My question, what do I have to change in the kernel-config to get
12 a statically linked vmlinux like on every other machine I have?
13
14 Regards,
15
16 Konstantin
17 --
18 Dipl-Inf. Konstantin Agouros aka Elwood Blues. Internet: elwood@×××××××.de
19 Otkerstr. 28, 81547 Muenchen, Germany. Tel +49 89 69370185
21 "Captain, this ship will not survive the forming of the cosmos." B'Elana Torres
22 --
23 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list