From: Mikko Husari <husku@××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] OT: Email from Mac to PC/Win
Date: Fri, 02 Feb 2007 14:38:24
1 Adrian wrote:
2 > Greetings all --
3 >
4 > Here is a question I'd like opinions on. We have a new director at my
5 > job and she uses a Mac. Naturally, we are all PC based using Windows
6 > and *barf* Outlook.
7 >
8 > When she sends emails from her Mac:
9 > Sometimes attachments don't arrive.
10 > Sometimes the emails never arrive (or so people claim, never happens to
11 > me)
12 > Sometimes her emails end up in the junk mail folder (again, never
13 > happens to me)
14 >
15 > Our "IT" people are telling here this is because Mac email is not
16 > "compatible" with PCs. My intuition & years of computer use is
17 > telling me this is bullshit.
18 >
19 > I've been wrong before . . . Just not often. *haha*
20 >
21 > Any commentary?
22 >
23 > Thank you -- Adrian
27 Does she use some sort of digital signature or that sort of stuff?
28 sometimes outlooks does not handle that kind of attachments...
29 --
30 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list