From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: sshfs - cannot unmount as normal user
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2012 19:47:16
1 On Thu, 13 Sep 2012 20:33:55 +0300, Nikos Chantziaras wrote:
2
3 > > Since a short time I have a critical problem with sshfs.
4 > > I cannot unmount it !
5 >
6 > Since two days I think, I have the same problem. Not with sshfs, but
7 > with NTFS-3G, which uses FUSE. I can mount as user, but I can only
8 > unmount as root.
9 >
10 > I've no idea what package is responsible for this change of behavior.
11 > "qlop -l" for the last 6 days shows:
12
13 It appears to be the kernel module AFACT. I tried every version of fuse
14 going back to 2.8.6, all with the same problem. Then I tried it on a box
15 still running a 3.9.6 kernel and it worked as it should.
19 Neil Bothwick
20
21 Scientists decode the first confirmed alien transmission from outer space
22 ...
23 "This really works! Just send 5*10^50 H atoms to each of the five star
24 systems listed below. Then, add your own system to the top of the list,
25 delete the system at the bottom, and send out copies of this message to
26 100 other solar systems. If you follow these instructions, within 0.25 of
27 a galactic rotation you are guaranteed to receive enough hydrogen in
28 return to power your civilization until entropy reaches its maximum!"