From: Mick <michaelkintzios@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] rebuilt kernel - now doesn't shutdown
Date: Sat, 07 Dec 2019 12:18:08
1 On Friday, 6 December 2019 11:38:09 GMT n952162 wrote:
2 > I rebuilt my kernel and now have the Network Block Device, but now my
3 > system doesn't power off anymore, using shutdown -h now, and doesn't
4 > reboot with reboot (orshutdown -r now).
5
6 I'm not sure which kernel you said you're running at present, but this commit
7 was made to handle a similar behaviour:
8
9 https://lkml.org/lkml/2019/10/6/338
10
11 > Anybody have any idea what could have become misconfigured?
12
13 As per above commit, it could be a matter of a kernel driver bug rather a
14 misconfiguration on your part.
15 --
16 Regards,
17 Mick