From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] FYI on kernel 5.2 systemd may fail to bring up the network
Date: Tue, 09 Jul 2019 23:54:26
1 On Wed, 10 Jul 2019 09:49:43 +1000, Adam Carter wrote:
2
3 > > Same here, it's been reported on b.g.o and dropping the two patches
4 > > linked to there into /etc/portage/patches/sys-apps/systemd-242-r4/ and
5 > > re-emerging systemd fixed it.
8 > Thanks Neil - that fixed both boxes.
9 >
10 > For anyone that wants to try this, the bug is;
11 > https://bugs.gentoo.org/689496
12
13 Damn! I meant to include the link to the bug n my reply, I even copied
14 it to the clipboard in readiness :(
18 Neil Bothwick
19
20 Joystick: (n.) a device essential for performing business tasks and
21 training exercises esp. favored by pilots, tank commanders, riverboat
22 gamblers, and medieval warlords.